Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Haven't posted for a while


Just wanted to let everybody know, my little brother, Hector, died on August 28th.

He had a brain tumor and was having seizures for a few months, and then that day he just didn't seem to be himself, and he died. It was really quick, but it was a real shock to all of us, and I miss him a lot. I've outlived two dogs now: Timba, and now Hector. I guess I have pretty good genes or something.


I am enjoying spending time with Mommy without any competition, and I have my cat brothers and sister, and of course Daddy, but I really miss Hector. He was my little-big buddy (he was bigger than me, but younger than me).

I miss him so much. Rest in peace, Hector.
Love, Hobie.

The picture above is from the first day Hector lived with us. It was the only time he was smaller than me.

No comments: